Friday, January 13, 2012

Secret Garden

Title: Secret Garden (drama)

< summary >      

          There is a man who is a boss of department store named Joo-won, Kim. One day, Joo-won, Kim went hiking with his cousin brother and a girl with named Lime, Gill. She was a stunt woman and she lost her parents so she live with her friend. Also, she was a fan of Sue-ca, Oh, who is Joo-won's cousin brother.
          Joo-won and sue-ca have a race that going up a moutain more quickly. And the winner gets loser's most favorite thing. Because of the race, Lime gets far with Joo-won and sue-ca and finally she get lost. The race end of sue-ca's win, but, now they know that Lime get lost.
          They try to find Lime. Sue-ca go down the mountain to tell the police that a person is lost, and Joo-won was walking around the mountain to find her. Few minutes later, Joo-won find her. He tried to call to Sue-ca but he give up. (Because it was a mountain so it can't call.) They waner to find an eating house, and they found it. The house was little scary and unique but they make their mind to go inside there. They had dinner and after the dinner, a host gave them a medicinal wine.
          Joo-won and Lime come down a mountain safely and that night they drink the medicinal wine ( that the host give). After they drink that medicinal wine, the weather become cloudy, it started rain and their body change.

< Do you like this story?>

Of couse, Yes, I do. I really like the story. Because, the summary was fun and also in the story, there was very fun part and sad part so I really enjoyed it. For example, there body changed so it was fun that a woman became man and man became women, and it was sad because Lime and Joo-won really liked each other but they can't love because of the few reasons (but the ending is happy.^^).

< On a scale of 1 to 10, how would would you rate this book?>

I would give 10 to this story. Because this was my favorite story and drama that I ever had, I laughed and cried because of this drama, and I also have many memmories about this drama. I really liked it and enjoied it and I recommend to my friends and people.
썸네일

1 comment:

  1. Jiyoung,

    This sounds like an interesting show. I was a bit confused with some parts of your summary, though, and I wish that you had included important aspects of the story to make it clearer. For instance, it was not clear to me that the two main characters had exchanged bodies. The stuff you mentioned in the beginning of your summary was not really that necessary. Your review was okay, but it lacked depth. I suggest employing more critical thinking skills in your writing.

    ReplyDelete