Monday, January 9, 2012

Snow Boarding

     Two weeks before, I went to snow boarding. It was my first time to ride a snow board. I was very glad about it because it's my first time to ride a snow board and I really want to learn snow board. I was so excited.

    I arrived to a resort that there is skiing grounds. It was very difficult. I fell down and fell down, and I also had trouble with my feet and shoes. My teacher who taught me doesn't care about me so it was very terrible!! Well.. I'm going off topic.. but it was true that snow boarding is much difficult than skiing. I really experence that.

     But when I practice and practice, I did some little part of skills. The first skill was just going down, the second skill was going down by backward, and the last skill was going like Z. I had many trouble and until no now I can't really do well but it was pretty fun .

     When I keep practicicng and practicing, I felt my skills are getting better, and I also know that when I keep practicing and try my best, we can do or win everything. It was perfect experience to me because, I learn snow boarding and I also learned the thing that will help we in my life.
썸네일

1 comment:

  1. ji-Young, overall a very good job with your essay. However, you seem to have quite a few grammar issues, ranging from pronouns, plurals and tense. For example, two weeks before is incorrect-it should be two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete